Pilgrimage/Religious tourism

"St. Archangel Michael" Church - Vrabevo village

The church is the first public construction in the village of Vrabevo after the Liberation. It was built with the voluntary work of the local residents under the supervision of the famous Tryavna master of bridges and churches Pavel Kolev. The enthusiasm of the builders was so great that the construction of the temple took only eight months. The church was consecrated and solemnly opened by the Bishop of Lovech Parthennius on 8th  of November, 1891. On this date, is celebrated and the village’s fair.

On the holidays there are services in the church, and on the other days it can be visited after a request to the village’s authorities on +359 6954/22 33.

Месечен бюлетин

Анкета

Моля попълнете нашата анкета.

© 2018 - 2023 Troyan Municipality - Information Cultural Center. All rights reserved.